Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Grain Free Keto White Herbal Pizza

Grain Free Keto White Herb Pizza

I have an insatiable appetite for pizza but I'm currently on the True Cellular Detox diet so I needed something grain free. I found this recipe for a cauliflower crust and it worked well! You can find the recipe here: 
Cauliflower Pizza Crust

With it being flu season I decided to get some good stuff on my Pizza! I sautéed grassfed butter and lots of garlic in a pan. I then added fresh lemon peel, and organic oregano, Rosemary, and parsley from my garden. 

Looks yummy doesn't it?!
I then took my cooked cauliflower crust and slathered my herbal butter mixture on top. 


I chopped up an organic spring mix of greens that had kale, spinach, and arugula and sprinkled it on top of the butter mixture.

Lastly I topped with an organic shredded mozzarella cheese and baked in the oven till melted.

This not only hit the pizza spot but it was absolutely delicious! The flavors were incredible and it doubled as a flu shot with all that herbal goodness!

Hope you will take the time to try this recipe and if you do let me know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment